Hanging hook type shot blasting machine has the advantages of large shot blasting quantity, high cleaning efficiency, large effective space of chamber body, compact structure and no pit, no special requirements for the shape and structure of the cleaning workpieces, and can be used in a single machine. This series of products are widely used in mechanical manufacturing and casting industry.
Scope of application
Hook shot blasting machine can be used for surface cleaning, derusting and surface strengthening, suitable for casting iron, steel, forging and welding steel structures or various shapes.
1. Operation of dust removal system .
2. Opening of lifting machine, opening of driving separator.
3. Opening of screw conveyor.
4. Hook I shall be stopped after cleaning the hanging work piece outside, rising to a certain height, touching the stroke switch .
5. Hook I shall enter the cleaning room, stop after reaching the predetermined position.
6. Door of cleaning room shall be closed, hook I shall start to rotate. 7. Shot blasting machine open .
8. Supply shot gate open, start of cleaning .
9. Hook II in cleaning the outdoor hanging work, up to a certain height, contact with the stroke switch stop.
10. Hook I hanging work finished cleaning, supply shot gate.
11.shot stop12. Hook I turning off.
12. Hook I turning off.
13. Cleaning room door open, hook I removed.
14. Hook II enters cleaning room and stops at intended position.
15. Cleaning room door closed, hook II start rotation.
16. Shot blasting machine opening .
17. Shot blasting gate opening cleaning start.
18. Hook I unloading work outside cleaning.
19. Hook II hanging work finished cleaning, shot blasting gate closing 20.Shot blasting stop.
21. Hook II autorotation stop .
22. Cleaning room door open, hook II removed from cleaning room.
Maximum cleaning weight (kg)
Cleaning part size (mm)
Shot size (kg/min)
Hoist lift (t/H)
Separator separation (t/H)
Overall power (kw)
Ventilation volume (m3/H)